- November 19, 2021
Light is used more and more in the food production industry. UV-C sources allow the sterilization of food and infrared sources to carry out heat treatments. These sources are potentially dangerous for workers (eyes and skin). The ILT2400 Optometer, equipped with various sensors, makes it possible to measure and control each of the problematic spectral bands.
- UV hazard (250 – 400 nm, 1e-7 – 1 W/cm²)
- Random Blue Eye (410 – 510 nm, 2e-8 – 3e-1 W/cm²)
- Melanopic hazard (400 – 600 nm, 5e-9 – 9e-2 W/cm² and EML lux)
- Random UV disinfection (249 – 259 nm, 2e-7 – 2 W/cm²)
- Near IR random (850 – 1700 nm, 9e-5 – 4e-1 W/cm²)
- IR hazard (770 – 3000 nm, 9e-5 – 4e-1 W/cm²)
Do you need to use this device for your projects? Contact us!